*REGISTRATION OPENS ON JANUARY 14, 2016
MARCH 20, 2016 – SPECIAL UPDATE: BECAUSE THERE WAS A TECHNICAL GLITCH THAT PREVENTED SOME FROM REGISTERING ON THE EVENTBRITE SYSTEM, WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO EXTEND THE EARLY-BIRD DEADLINE AND WE THUS HAVE EXTENDED THE EARLY-BIRD DEADLINE TO FRIDAY, APRIL
11 18, 2016 IN ORDER TO GIVE EVERYONE MORE THAN ENOUGH OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNTED EARLY-BIRD PRICING.
OVERVIEW OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The main conference registration fee grants access to all of the following:
- 10 main sessions featuring top experts and leaders
- The conference will feature 4 days of programming on Friday, Saturday and Sunday including afternoon kickoff session and pre-conference bootcamp on Thursday
- Approx. 30-plus speakers, keynotes and general session presentations including panels
- High impact executive-level training workshops, including breakout sessions, practical training and debrief
- Day-time refreshments and conference lunches
- Complimentary transportation to and from the campus and the Hotel
- A chance to win Free Books by the Speakers
- Other networking opportunities to connect with peers, speakers and leading experts
NB: Lodging is not included in the registration fee, but you will have access to a very good group rate at the conference hotel. Please book your hotel room in the block to get discounts and other benefits. Please go to the hotel page under the menu at the top of this page or contact us at email@example.com for information regarding the conference hotel.
For more information on ticket descriptions or for instructions on how to register, see below or click Register Now.
SPECIFIC TICKET DESCRIPTIONS:
1) Regular Ticket
The Regular Ticket includes full access to the main event on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Lunch, refreshments, and shuttle transportation to and from the conference hotel are also included. NOT INCLUDED: Pre-Conference Bootcamp.
2) Harvard Alumni Ticket
The Harvard Alumni Ticket includes full access to main event on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Lunch, refreshments, and shuttle transportation to and from the conference hotel are also included. NOT INCLUDED: Pre-Conference Bootcamp.
3) Student Ticket
The Student Ticket includes access to main event on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Lunch and refreshments and shuttle transportation to and from the conference hotel are also included. NOT INCLUDED: Pre-Conference BootCamp on Thursday. If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. [NB: Students should be at least half-time or full time students and must provide confirmation of their current student status. Otherwise, a non-student ticket must be purchased for admission].
4) VIP Ticket
The VIP Ticket gives exclusive event access including reserved front row/premium seating for the main event, expedited/express registration (avoiding lines) for the main event, special access to Speakers & VIP luncheon on Friday and Saturday (with opportunity to mingle with some speakers and other VIPs), special VIP parking privileges and free access to the Pre-Conference Bootcamp on Thursday. Ticket also includes full access to main event on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Lunch, refreshments, reception, and shuttle transportation to and from the conference hotel are also included.
5) Add-On Option: Pre-Conference Bootcamp
This Ticket is an add-on ticket that provides access to a special Pre-Conference Bootcamp on Thursday, April 21.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS (DETAILED):
In order to register, please follow the below instructions:
1) Click the “Register Now” button (i.e. red/orange button at the bottom of this page or the top of this page). This will take you to the Eventbrite registration page. [Please note that Eventbrite is one of the best and most secure online registration systems used by millions all over the world.]
2) Once you get to the Eventbrite page, please review the ticket options and select the ticket that you would like to purchase. Please keep in mind the following as you select the ticket you would like to purchase:
a) If you have a membership or promotional code, please enter it at the bottom of the page where it says “enter promotional code” above the green “Order Now” button. This will recalculate the prices with the appropriate discount. [Please note that promo codes will not apply to the add-ons or student tickets referenced below].
b) There are 4 categories of conference registration tickets that you can purchase: 1) Regular ticket 2) Harvard Alumni ticket 3) Student ticket 4) VIP ticket. Please select only one of these options by clicking the drop-down button next to the description of the option and selecting the quantity or number of tickets i.e. 1, 2 or 3. You should select 1 if you are only buying for yourself. You should select more than 1 if you are buying for multiple people. NB: if you select more than one, you will have to fill out their information on their behalf later on in this process.
c) There is also 1 category of an optional add-on ticket that allows you to add a Pre-Conference Bootcamp on Thursday. You can select this option and add it to the conference option you selected it above.
3) Once you have selected your ticket(s) to purchase, then hit the “Order Now” button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a survey questions page that will ask you to provide your contact details and to answer a few important questions that will help us better serve you for this conference. Please note that you must complete all the required fields, otherwise the system will not allow you to complete the purchase. This should take no more than about 5 minutes to complete [NB: You have 60 minutes in total to complete this survey. If you go over 60 minutes, the ticket will be released and you will have to start the process over again, so please try to fill in the information in one sitting]
4) Once you have completed the survey questions, please go to the bottom of the page and click the “Checkout with PayPal” button. You will be taken to the PayPal website’s secure checkout system to complete the final purchase.
5) Once you get to the PayPal checkout page, please go to the bottom right of the page and click the button that says “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?”. This will take you to the next page that will ask you to input your credit card information. [Please note that if you have a PayPal account, you can select the option above that ask you to login to your PayPal account but if you do have a PayPal account already, it is likely you will know what to do any way].
6) Once you have entered your credit card information, then click the “Review and Continue” button. This is display the information that you entered so that you can confirm that all of the info is correct. [NB: Please ensure that your address for the credit card is correct and matches that for your credit card billing address, otherwise the PayPal system may reject your purchase. If you get a rejection for any reason, please contact PayPal for assistance. Otherwise, you may also contact us at email@example.com]
7) Then complete the purchase. You have now completed the registration and purchase process. The PayPal system will generate a receipt for the completion of your purchase. Upon completing the registration process, you will also receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite containing the details of your registration. Your confirmation email will include a PDF ticket file.
Upon completing the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email containing the details of your registration. Your confirmation email will include a PDF ticket file. You will need to print and bring your ticket to the conference registration table.
[NB: Students should bring confirmation of their half-time or full-time status along with their current student ID to the event to confirm their current student status. Students are also welcome to purchase non-student tickets].
*UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS.